Last year saw an understandable downturn in energy savings as everyone was challenged to respond to the ever-changing pandemic. We are getting back to basics, building on the many success stories from the past five years to tackle the simple things that every hospital can do tomorrow to deliver big savings at the meter. We’re planning for a record number of 5-percent award winners in 2022 and working with allies and partners to ensure you have all the help you need along the way.
Be sure to attend our first webinar of the year to kick start your own savings with:
- Where the big savings are: we’re analyzing your 2021 energy use now to point you to the best opportunities in your facility
- Fully updated checklists with all the operational, controls and maintenance measures that have worked so well for other hospitals
- Getting the best out of your building automation system, often the quickest and most reliable source of savings
- A panel discussion among hospital and industry leaders addressing practical approaches to getting the most out of your building automation system
- Finding help when you need it with ready access to external resources
Recordings of this event are now available by clicking on the topic headings below!
- Welcome and Context – key Greening Health Care goals and the program for 2022
- Energy Results for 2021 – savings made, top performing hospitals and where the biggest savings opportunities for your hospital are to be found
- The New “Low Hanging Fruit” – finding the low cost operations, controls and maintenance measures which drive the big savings
- Our new re-commissioning checklist
- Allan Kelly, Manager of Energy and Infrastructure, Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Rob Simpson, Manager of Plant Services, Ontario Shores
- Jason Poirier, Energy and Engineering Manager, Johnson Controls Canada
- Amandeep Deol, Technical Director of Greening Health Care