Ontario’s growing fleet of newly constructed hospitals is delivering a few exceptional facilities and a wealth of knowledge about achieving and sustaining consistently high efficiency and low carbon emissions over time. This virtual event brings together experience to date to help make every new hospital the best it can be.
Video recordings of this event are available by clicking on the heading links below!
Presented by: Ian Jarvis, Executive Director, Climate Challenge Network
- Shrinking the hospital facilities’ carbon footprint – Ontario, Canada and North American baselines
- Learning from existing top-performers – forecasting the emissions reduction potential
- Rising stars – which of these new hospitals are making big post-occupancy improvements and how?
- Top-performers – how their energy use profiles tell us what makes the most energy efficient hospitals special
Lessons learned which we can all use now, in conversation with P3 hospital leaders:
- Cliff Harvey, Chief Planning Officer, Niagara Health System
- Ann Ford, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Services, William Osler Health System
- Angela Clayton, President, Project Delivery, Infrastructure Ontario
- Fiona Daly, National Sustainability and EFM Workforce Lead, NHS England and NHS Improvement
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this event.