Greening Health Care is a network of 65 hospitals from Ontario and Alberta featuring events, benchmarking and assessment reports, on-going energy and water reporting, incentive applications, analytical tools, and awards and recognition.
With the Greening Health Care Program hospitals can:
- Learn strategies to save energy and reduce utility costs
- Compare energy and water use with other hospitals
- Establish energy use targets and estimate cost savings potential
- Access expert advice on and support with technical, regulatory, and incentive program matters
- Network at forums, workshops and webinars
- Share industry knowledge and best practices
- Be recognized for achievements through industry awards
- Demonstrate leadership in energy efficiency and greenhouse gas reduction
- Contribute to a healthy community
GHC has established a true community where our members share and exchange ideas at our industry events. We host several workshops, webinars, and a forum throughout the year.